Fashion Friday - Old Navy Styles - The Style Sisters

Fashion Friday - Old Navy Styles

By The Style Sisters - Friday, September 19, 2014

I was looking around trying to get some some fall fashion ideas even though it is still hot here :( and came across some super cute ideas on Old Navy site and thought I would share them with you. No I am not getting anything from Old Navy for this...I wish I was :) but I just thought they were cute!
I am in love with the top outfit...the cute black and white pants with the Orange sweater!!! LOOOVE it! Or how about the jeans below with the wider leg and the cute white top..I could see myself wearing these outfits for sure!

Stripes and a jacket...it's just a classic look that will never go out of style!
I think this is just fun! Even the baseball cap! The jacket is nice and long and funky!
Again the jacket with a tshirt and jeans with pointy toed flats add a necklace and you are good to go almost anywhere and you are comfortable but you look pulled together not sloppy.

I love this too..simple comfortable and yet pulled together with a scarf.
I may be hopping over to good ole Old Navy to check things out myself!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0